Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stairway to Heaven...or Hell

After successfully using my bank card, we decided to go and grab a quick bite to eat. Along the way we came across some of Heidelberg's finer shopping establishments. Some were a little more obvious than others...



While others were a little more on the raunchy side...



After lunch and wandering around, Asan had the brilliant idea to hike up the hills across the bridge to get a panoramic view of the entire city. Sound great right? Except it's like hiking Mt. Everest and if you recall we were still most likely drunk still from the Strawberry booze/Galliano disaster from last night. I mean this looked easy enough at first...



But then it just kept going...



And going...



And freaking going...






And just when we thought we couldn't go any further...



We turned around and saw this...









Yeah I gotta admit it, half way up I thought I would perish, but for a view like this, I'll suffer a bit. After that though, we headed home to rest up for the midnight Berlin disaster.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Heidelberg

No comments:

Post a Comment