Tuesday, May 10, 2011

High-delberg! (I Know Worst Title Ever)

So we wake up this morning, feeling surprisingly well considering I have no idea what date or time it is and I drank a vineyard last night. We leave the house which is even cuter in the daylight, and head into town.



We get into Old Town Heidelberg, aka Cutest town in Germany and after walking around for a bit we went to Asan's favorite brewery for beer and sausage.
























After stuffing our faces with bratwurst, spargle and Beer we headed on up to the castle. And I'm not one to be all sentimental and all that, okay maybe I am, but the view was pretty much spectacular.















There were also some interesting things in the castle...












We even found a statue that looked like me, weird right?



After a long day of wandering we picked up some cheese, meat, bread and yogurt to go with our house of wine. And then this happened...



Asan and I are clearly brothers from another Mother, he ran into the side of a wall while he was talking, luckily the yogurt was the only casualty. Once we got back to the house we busted out a pretty sweet wine and cheese setup if I do say so myself.






But after the wine a strawberry liquor thing happened...

























And then a Galliano thing happened...


And then this happened...














And then unconciousness happened! Good night all, off to Old Town again in the morning and then the overnight train to Berlin


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Heidelberg

No comments:

Post a Comment