Tuesday, May 10, 2011

St. Ilgen or bust!

After 700 years in the Heathrow waiting lounge, aka crazy town UK population 6 billion, I finally met up with Asan and we left for Frankfurt, see ya London!

Upon arriving in Frankfurt airport I realized that. My sole job for the remainder of the trip was to smile while Asan did all the talking. Thank God he knows German, and lets face it I have enough trouble with English. While we waited for our train, we did what every self respecting tourists does in Germany...drink!












We boarded our train to St. Ilgen and woohoo we are so glad we upgraded to first class, because we gays like to be fancy









Well the fancy ended there since we had to Chang trains in Mannheim (which I think means "man home" or if it doesn't it should, and yes we are going there before Berlin)

Anyhow, after we got off the train to switch, you can pretty much guess what happened. We missed our connecting train, I know, I know, idiots!






So 30 minutes later and 2 heart attacks later we were on our way to Heidelberg, which is still not St. Ilgen, but at least it's in the right direction.

So yay, we arrive in Heidelberg, only to realize that it is Sunday and we missed the last train of the night, whomp whomp. But that is why baby Jesus invented taxis.

We arrived at Asan's parents house after what felt like an eternity, but oh was it worth it! I've never seen a place filled with more cuteness and booze, 2 of my favorite things, and not necessarily in that order.














So after eating and drinking our faces off, it's off to bed, hitting up Old Town Heidelberg tomorrow












Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Frankfurt

No comments:

Post a Comment