Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crisis Averted!

So it turns out that strawberry booze is detrimental to your sanity, or at least that is the story I'm sticking with, because once again I prove that I am a giant idiot.

After last nights festivities, courtesy of this place...



I have no idea what it means, but I think it means "beware of strawberry booze you stupid American! Anyhoo, back to the story, while we were drinking our faces off, we decided to do some laundry before we head out to Berlin. Everything was going well, until we realized I had washed this...



Ugh, F! So we left my Wallet out overnight to dry along with every single credit card I bought, why me?!? This morning we headed into town with me in a total panic, I mean I would be totally screwed if all of that didn't work anymore. So with trepidation I put my card in the machine...




Aaaand...



Yahtzee! We have money, thank God, so the moral of this story is no matter how delicious it looks, strawberry booze is NOT YOUR FRIEND!! The end, off to Berlin tonight, via sleeper train, which clearly means a midnight travel disaster is imminent.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Heidelberg

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Keith Michael...you washed your wallet on day 2????!!! You're having way too much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been there for two days and you're already laundering money?

    ...

    what?

    ReplyDelete